Do you remember the days when you used to scour websites for images of things you liked, right-click-saved, and organized all the images into folders on your computer? No? Just me? Okay. Well, that was my version of Pinterest before Pinterest was a thing.
Over the last year or so, I have learned a lot of things about myself. There are a lot of trends that I never would have imagined liking, and now sort of love. It goes a lot further than the chevron/gray/yellow extravaganza of last year. Let’s just put that to rest, shall we?
Here are 8 things I have learned about myself since Pinterest
trapped me came along:
1. I love succulents.
2. Put gold on it, and you win.
3. It’s all about the abstract art. Who knew?
5. Garden sheds. I want to become a gardener just so I can have a shed.
6. Terrariums are everything. I LOVE terrariums. I have no idea why. I mean, I now realize I like succulents, so yeah.. it makes sense.
7. I’m super into shirts with animals on them.
8. Life is better with a little color. Or a lot. Or like a nausea-inducing rainbow of color.