Good Morning Weirds.
As you know from my obligatory New Years Goals post, I want to set up an office in our second bedroom. Thanks to Pinterest, I have finally figured out what I want it to look like. Sort of. I am still deciding on the actual placement and furniture, but I have a good idea of the colors and overall style I am aiming for.
I need a space that is all mine and that inspires creativity and productivity. I work from home as a freelance writer, so it has to be functional but also pretty. A place where I want to work.
Here is just a little sneak peak of some ideas I have. More to come when it progresses past “Oh, that would be cool!” to “Oh, it’s an office now!”
1. These gold shelves inspired the gold aspect of the office.
2. A little bit busy, but I like the twinkle lights and pictures in front of the desk.
3. A gold clipboard gallery wall? Yes please!
4. Considering large desks in the middle of the room instead of an L-shaped desk against the wall.
5. Lots of shelves.
6. Teal couch from Dot & Co. Brilliant.
7. I have always loved marquee letters!
8. Who doesn’t love a fun and colorful pillow party?
9. All the gold all the time.